Join Russ Hudson and Catherine Bell for a year-long exploration of the wellsprings of creativity.
Rather than discussing the creativity of each type, we will be using the Enneagram as a map to explore the different facets of our own creative process—seeing our natural gifts more clearly as well as some of the ways we tend to get stuck. Our aim is to help you unearth more of the riches of your ingenuity, inventiveness, and imagination.
During our previous creativity series, we led participants through an overview of the various ways each Enneagram point can provide lessons for strengthening and deepening our creative process and we shared many mutual discoveries. In this series, we will be working more individually and directly on our process through practices and exercises—seeing in precise ways what we need to do to open to more of our own creative flow.
In the first session, we will review some methods and practices for getting into a creative mind frame, and in subsequent sessions, we will look at how the lessons of each of the nine Enneagram points can illuminate our own creative process.
In each of these sessions, we will provide:
- A brief overview of the points creative energy
- A creative practice in advance to be completed and then to be debriefed in the following sessions
- Practices that we will do together during the session to gain understanding in these methods
The benefits of the course will be:
- A deeper understanding of your own best approaches to creativity
- Increased self awareness: this course will reveal your talents, challenges, and opportunities as it relates to creating in your life
- Direct practices to enhance your creativity
- Understanding foundational keys to your creativity
Dates for the Enneagram & Creativity Course:
Monday, October 3, 2022.Monday, October 24, 2022.Monday, November 28, 2022.Monday, December 12, 2022.Monday, January 23, 2023.Monday, February 27, 2023.Monday, March 27, 2023.Monday, April 24, 2023.Monday, May 22, 2023.Monday, June 26, 2023.
90 minutes in duration | 12-1:30 PM EST
Cost: $550 USD +GST
Only 60 spaces available