I am super excited to be the keynote presenter at REAP’s 8th annual Down to Earth Week Festival in Calgary on April 15. Join me at this event from 5:30-8:30 pm at Civic on Third (130 – 3 Ave SE) for an inspiring evening that showcases what it means to be an Awakened Company.
Click here to buy tickets.
Click here to find out more about the festival.
REAP Business Association, which stands for Respect for the Earth and All People, is a Calgary-based not-for-profit association for locally owned businesses that care about the community and the environment.
This festival is for social entrepreneurs and business leaders of all industries who are looking to take the next step in their sustainability journey. Come to network and support your fellow Albertans who are working hard to launch and/or grow their business, shape our local community and make a positive impact for people and the planet.
In my keynote presentation, I will make the business case for an awakened approach and a new economic model. Then five entrepreneurs, who are either starting or growing local businesses, will pitch their crowd funding campaigns on the BoostR Stage. You decide which of the presenters will get a boost of $1,000 from ATB Financial.
Dozens of displays will help you connect with local partners who can help you to advance your business for greater prosperity and community benefit. Your ticket only costs $56.28 and includes:
- My keynote presentation
- A copy of my best-selling book, The Awakened Company (Namaste Publishing 2015)
- 5 pitches from social entrepreneurs running an Alberta BoostR crowd funding campaign
- 4 judges who will give candid feedback to the entrepreneurs pitching
- A vote for which pitch will receive a $1,000 boost from ATB Financial
- Networking with 300 of Alberta’s brightest business leaders and social entrepreneurs
- A seasonal, locally sourced dinner and cash bar
I hope to see you there!